Monday 26 September 2011

Testimonial

Hi there, a very kind professional chef was good enough to let me sharpen her knives recently, I asked her if she was pleased and this was her response:
Hi Pete,
"Pleased" is a gross understatement; in fact, I don't really know how to
adequately express my appreciation of the phenomenal job you've done.
I never expected you to be able the repair the tip of my favourite French
knife.There is much filleting of fish and boning of meat going on at home, as I
look for anything and everything to slice and dice.  I'm serving beef
carpaccio at an upcoming dinner party and can't wait to use the slicer.
I have already been raving about the job you did to everyone I know, and
have passed out your business cards--for sharpening knives, there is no
comparison to the job you do, none!  Feel free to use this email if you need
a reference or wish to post it online as a testimonial.


WESTIN NOVA SCOTIAN, HALIFAX, NOVA Scotia

I have some references if needed, just give me a holler or email at
i_zar_2@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment