Thursday 29 November 2012

Gift Certificates

 A few days ago I got an email from a nice lady asking if I had Gift Certificates.
I thought,  now that is  a great idea.

So I will create Gift Certificates for knife sharpening that will be available immediately.

My Certificates will be for a specific number of knives to be sharpened rather than a dollar amount.

So you can purchase a certificate for your loved one, friend, partner, (loved ones like I said) based on how many knives that they have. I can create the certificates based on your individual needs.

If you want to give someone a certificate to get his/her three knives sharpened, you just let me know if they are small or large or a mix and I'll make it happen and charge accordingly. No left over money this way.

How cool is that.

Even my cat thinks it is a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment