Thursday 22 November 2012

BEHOLD-NANIWA CHOSERA



Friends, it is not everyday a man gets hold of Japanese Water Stones of this calibre.

I ordered these from Paul's Finest on Saturday evening. He replied to me in 10 minutes and told me he would get them ready for shipping immediately and they would go out on Monday. They were Halifax on Wednesday and in my arms Thursday.
Now that is exceptional service.



As they first arrived.


Note the Nagura (cleaning stone) that came with each of them, this is first time I've received those with the stones. 





Now you can tell they are Naniwa Chosera, it says so right here:

So what does this mean to you,?

 If you are reading this Blog you probably can appreciate what it means for me to have these stones in my possession. Just give me your dull knives, it would be like bringing them  a very exclusive spa. 


I strongly  recommend Paul's Finest if you are interested in Japanese Water Stones, and Kitchen Knives and, it is right here in Canada too.

Here is a link:







No comments:

Post a Comment