Wednesday 12 June 2013

Knife Handles

Here is a beautiful knife with a custom handle for sale.

The knife is a high carbon 8 inch chef knife out of China. I have sharpened it, and a similar blade has been used several times by different chefs who like the feel of it. It takes a great edge, it isn't anything special but it is thin, it is inexpensive and it works well. It is also very easy to maintain

The star of the show however is the handle which is zebra wood and custom designed for this knife. Made an engineer who excels at woodwork.

The handle is very comfortable and it's quite attractive.



The cost of this knife and custom handle is $100.00, no tax. It includes a free hand sharpening by me at anytime within 12 months of purchase.

Email me if interested.

We also offer re-handling starting at $30.00 and refurbishment of handles. In fact, I don't usually sell knives, but this one is new and I love it so I think someone will really enjoy it.

Peter







No comments:

Post a Comment