Wednesday 22 June 2016

New news



     So it went down today, unfolded as I had hoped it would but it was nerve wracking nonetheless.

      All during interview with Ron from Global News I kept thinking that I needed to thank people for bringing me their knives. I think I did manage to do that and to specifically mention some Executive Chefs that have taken me under their wings.  As I mentioned in the interview.....I think I did anyway, it is bit of blur now" I told the reporter that even though these Chefs are capable of sharpening their own knives, out of respect they allow me to do it. Chefs are very busy people, some are owners of restaurants with a big staff and a staggering work load. They appreciate sharp knives but usually just don't have the time to do them. Of course they are happy with my work, otherwise I am sure the News thing would not have happened. This type of thing is a once in a lifetime opportunity, it took me many years to get this stage and I am just lucky, that's part of it.

     Just sharing here, I'm over myself now.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment