Sunday 8 September 2013

Scissors

So I finally jumped off the fence and purchased the Scissors Attachment for my Edge Pro Professional.
I have not seen many reviews but I fully trust the designer. I was confident it would do a nice job on the everyday scissors. I am still waiting to find out how the salon shears are doing that I did.

The system is quite amazing actually, I took this dull scissors back up to factory level sharp in 10 minutes using the same Japanese Water Stones that I do knives with.

I also did some grass shears with them, not the big shears, these are the smaller, scissor like Fiskar clippers that I use and they turned out great.

So give me your scissors, for $8.00 they will be sharp again, that's for the average size, smaller ones would be less.


No comments:

Post a Comment