Wednesday 22 May 2013

Yanagi-ba

Folks,
This beauty is for sale, truly a wonderful knife.




This is a MAC Yanagi-ba, and it is the sharpest knife I have seen. It is a single beveled knife so only sharpened on one side. The back is not perfectly flat by design, it is slightly concave to reduce sticking. These traditional knives are prized by sushi chefs. I personally sharpened this knife, it is brand new.

The cost of this one is $275.00 which includes the taxes. This is available at Paderno in Bayer's lake and you will get this price if you mention my name. The Manager Malcolm is extremely knowledgeable about knives, his whole staff is in fact.
I will have this knife on display on Saturday 1st June when I am sharpening.

I don't this knife will last long, I am going to pick one up myself. It is incredibly effective when cutting fish.

This is a BLK.....Bucket List Knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment