Wednesday 3 October 2012

Stones - Gotta love them

There is no feeling like I get from taking a dull knife to sharp one using my water stones.
The Edge Pro stones that I don't talk about much are in fact the most important ones in my collection. They do an amazing job and their longetivity is absolutely outstanding.
These particular stones are designed specifically for my Edge Pro Professional, I use them every single day. So if you get a knife back from me and you're pleased, which you will be. Please know that the majority of work on the edges was with these stones.
For Freehanding, I use Shapton Glass Stones,  absolutely incredible water stones. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in sharpening their own knives. I am always available to teach you how as well.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment